About Attentive Behavior Care
Attentive Behavior Care (ABC) is an agency comprised of behavior therapists, Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), and a strong administrative team who work together to provide Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) throughout New York and New Jersey.
We specialize in providing intensive, individualized, treatment rooted in the principles of ABA in order to meet our patients' needs.
Our treatment plans focus on increasing skills that will lead to increased opportunities, involvement, and independence while simultaneously decreasing problem behavior and other barriers to learning.
Our mission is to decrease the challenges faced and enhance the lives of individuals with ASD and their families by providing one-to-one instruction, education, training, guidance, and resources.
- Every patient has the right to effective treatment that is rooted in the evidence-based literature of the science of ABA. Treatment must consist of an in-depth assessment to select goals and objectives which target socially significant behavior.
- Every patient has the potential to learn new skills and the right to acquire meaningful repertoires measured by a consistent data collection system and systematic review.
- Every patient has the right to programming and treatment which increases access to reinforcers, opportunities for rewarding personal relationships, well-being, productivity, independence, and community involvement while decreasing barriers to learning.
- Every patient has the right to treatment that is provided within the context of what is legal, ethical, and best practice.
- Parents/caregivers have the right to be involved throughout every facet of the assessment, treatment, transition, and discharge process through effective communication and active participation.
- Every patient has the right to a treatment team of qualified, highly trained professionals