Attentive Behavior Care is a Behavioral Health Center of Excellence comprised of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), ABA Technicians, and a strong administrative team who work together to provide Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
We are currently seeking a full-time Regional Clinical Director to join our New York Leadership Team!
- Must possess a BCBA Certification and NYS LBA
- Master’s degree in related field (e.g. ABA, Special Education, Psychology)
- Experience providing direct care to individuals with ASD
- Willingness to travel around NY
- Train & support BCBAs under your guidance
- Provide initial and/or continuing assessments
- Flexible hours
Join a team that shares your values:
- Guidance from expert BCBAs
- Competitive employee salary!
- Company paid Health Insurance coverage
- 30 days paid time off
- Eligibility for 401k plan
- Training and professional development opportunities including free webinars with world renowned experts
- Professional liability insurance
- Bonus and referral opportunities
- Flexible schedule and strong administrative support
- Career growth opportunities
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to attend conferences such as NYSABA and ABAI
- $500 sign on bonus!*