Attentive Behavior Care is a Behavioral Health Center of Excellence comprised of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), ABA Technicians, and a strong administrative team who work together to provide Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
We are currently seeking a full-time or part-time BCBA to join our growing team in Bridgeport, CT.
- Must possess a BCBA Certification
- Master’s degree in related field (e.g. ABA, Special Education, Psychology)
- Experience providing direct care to individuals with ASD
- Bilingual a plus
Join a team that shares your values:
- Excellent salary PLUS bonus opportunities
- Flexible schedule and strong administrative support
- Career growth opportunities
- CEU opportunities & BCBA supervision provided
- Exclusive employee benefits such as PTO, Health Insurance and 401k (PSP) (for full time position)
- $1,200 sign up bonus after 90 days of employment (for full time position)
|Job Category||All, BCBA|