Attentive Behavior Care is a Behavioral Health Center of Excellence comprised of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), ABA Technicians, and a strong administrative team who work together to provide Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
We are currently seeking a part-time BCBA to join our growing team.
- Must possess a BCBA Certification
- Master’s degree in related field (e.g. ABA, Special Education, Psychology)
- Experience providing direct care to individuals with ASD
- Afternoon & evening hours
- Bilingual a plus
Join a team that shares your values:
- Guidance from expert BCBAs
- Excellent pay and bonus opportunities
- Flexible schedule and strong administrative support
- Career growth opportunities
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
|Job Category||All, BCBA|