Attentive Behavior Care is a Behavioral Health Center of Excellence comprised of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), ABA Technicians, and a strong administrative team who work together to provide Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
We are currently seeking part-time ABA Technicians/RBTs to join our growing team on Long Island (Nassau and Suffolk Counties).
Under close supervision of a BCBA, the ABA Technician provides one-to-one behavioral intervention services for children with Autism in the home or community. ABA Technicians are responsible for implementing ABA based programs as directed by the BCBA.
- Reliable, punctual, and professional
- Some knowledge of Psychology, Special Education, ABA or a related field
- Previous experience working with the ASD population is a plus
- Desire to have a positive impact on children/families coping with autism
- Available for afternoon/evening/weekend hours
Benefits to joining our team:
- Excellent pay
- Guidance from expert BCBAs
- Flexible scheduling
- Full training and appropriate supervision provided
- Career growth opportunities
|Job Category||ABA Technician, All, RBT|