Attentive Behavior Care is a Behavioral Health Center of Excellence comprised of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), ABA Technicians, and a strong administrative team who work together to provide Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
We are currently seeking a part-time ABA Technician/RBT to join our growing team in Brooklyn, NY.
Under close supervision of a BCBA, the ABA Technician provides one-to-one behavioral intervention services for children with Autism in the home or community. ABA Technicians are responsible for implementing ABA based programs as directed by the BCBA.
- Reliable, punctual, and professional
- Desire to have a positive impact on children/families coping with autism
- Previous experience working with the ASD population is a plus
- Afternoon hours, evenings, and weekends are preferred
Benefits to joining our team:
- Excellent pay
- Guidance from expert BCBAs
- Flexible scheduling
- Supervision, practicum, and mentoring for Technicians aspiring to be BCBAs
- Career growth opportunities
|Job Category||ABA Technician, All, Other|