Attentive Behavior Care is a Behavioral Health Center of Excellence comprised of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), ABA Technicians, and a strong administrative team who work together to provide Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
We are currently seeking part-time ABA Technicians / RBTs to join our growing team in Armonk, NY and throughout Westchester County
Under close supervision of a BCBA, the ABA Technician provides one-to-one behavioral intervention services for children with Autism in the home or community. ABA Technicians are responsible for implementing ABA based programs as directed by the BCBA.
- Reliable, punctual, and professional
- Desire to have a positive impact on children/families coping with autism
- Must have previous experience working with the ASD population
- Afternoon hours, evenings, and weekends are preferred
Benefits to joining our team:
- Excellent pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Supervision, practicum, and mentoring for Technicians aspiring to be BCBAs
- Guidance from expert BCBAs
- Career growth opportunities
|Job Category||ABA Technician, All, RBT|